Monday, February 23, 2009

Join me this week.

Hello all. Just a quick hop on to let you know what I will be up to this week. I am so very excited to tell you about the Seminar that I will be attending. Yes I am going to a Seminar. There are going to be some awesome leaders in their industry. I will be learning from the of the best this week and only hope that I can take notes and retain it all. There will be Ross Goldberg and he will speaking about getting traffic. He is a genius at this. Then there is Tellman Knudson on List Building, Jeff Walker on Launching, Willie Crawford the Joint Venture Master. Oh and I am so excited about this one, the go to guru, Perry Belcher is will be sharing his knowledge on Social Media. And if that is not enough there is also Meliane Benson Strick on Leveraging, Ken McArthur on how to make an Impact on your audience, Felicia Slattery on Communications, Stephanie Frank the Success Master, and the list goes on. There are over 15 speakers for this event. I am just about to burst at the seems. I would love for anyone that would love to learn from these masters to join me. I know you are thinking short notice this thing starts on Wednesday where will I get the money for a Seminar book a last minute flight and get a hotel even close to the event with such late notice. Well I have great news for you. You don't have to, this Seminar is going to be virtual and you can attend the events from your living room, on the go or where ever your computer connection will take you. And the best part is that you get all this for a really great price. I am not even going to tell you how great, hop over to the site now and see for yourself. But hurry the last few spaces are filling up as there is a limit to how many people can attend. I so looking forward to this and hope to see you there. What are you still doing reading this. Check it out now before all the spots are gone. =D
Internet Marketing Master's Seminar '09

No comments:

Post a Comment