Sunday, January 18, 2009

What do you want?

I want to apologize for my two week hiatus, but I have been ill and needed some down time to heal. I am back now and running at almost 100% and am rearing to share with you some of the discoveries that I have made since my illness. First and foremost I have been seeing this question everywhere that I go. What do you want? What do you want? Well I had heard that question before, but it never really hit me. So I had to sit and think for a while. I found the answers, and they were so very important. It was the key to so many things. Floods of happiness and connection washed over me as I reconnected with my soul. Anyway, as I was having this realization and talking with some of my friends, something else came to me. I knew what I wanted, now how was I going to get it? Well I had been listening to Zig Ziglar for years. I just love his stories and motivational speakers have always been what I use as a sort of anti-depressant for myself. So I could hear old Zig saying, "You can have what you want. If you will just help enough other people get what they want!!!!" (If you want to hear him speak, I recommend How to Get What You Want you can not go wrong with this CD) Anyway, more videos and blogs had been posted at a site that I now frequent. It is called the Sue and Steve Show and they were telling everyone what they were trying. So you can see how it works before you try doing it yourself. Brilliant. I think that you should really check it out. I love how they are so honest and funny. I know that I have blogged about them before, but they have some really great videos up. And they make you want be positive and go out and do what you want. So I hope that everyone is doing well. What is it that you want? And are you willing to help enough other people get what they want? I know I am. See you at the top as Zig says and hope you have wonderful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment