Friday, January 2, 2009

I am making money.

Okay so here it is. I am making money online writing articles and short stories, of which I keep the authorship. I have made 3 whole pennies in the last two days. Okay I know that is not a lot, but with only one article and one short story up I think that is great. The Laws of Attraction are sending me to the places that I want to be. It is a wonderful way to start out and learn a bit about content writing if you are going to work on the internet.
The first site is a content site, articles, videos and more can be down loaded. It is a great way to earn a little money and practice what ever your medium you so choose. And if you don't think that you have something to teach or know enough about, just take a look at what you do. Do you cook, clean, drive, eat, exercise? Well then you have a topic that you know something about. Check it out! Bukisa
The other site that I am very excited to tell you about also allows different types of media, but there I am just writing short stories. It is my hope to someday write well enough to produce several books, both fiction and non fiction. And with these sites I have chance to make a better writer out of myself. So the next site is called Triond.
The great things about both of these sites is that you do not have to do all the hype and social book mark it and such. They have people to market all the content that they get and you just have to work on being creative.
There are other places that could use the talent of content and article writers and they pay $1 to $2.50 per articles of about 500 words on average, but until you know if you can do that. If you feel you need some place to see what this could do for you then these sites are the place to go.
Blessings to you and your dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment