Friday, February 13, 2009

BLAH

Sorry for the randomness of my post, but I have been trying to help my mom. She has recently been diagnosed with cancer and with my already hectic life, I have had to let my writing sit for awhile. I will be around and want you to know that this is not the end of this blog.
On another note, the winners of the contest have been contacted and the masterminding should be starting very soon. I am very much looking forward to this new experience. I hope everyone is doing well and can be understanding if my post are sporadic and unusual for the next few months as I find my groove and routine through this next crazy chapter in my life.
Also any good thoughts for my mother are warmly welcome and greatly appreciated. And if you think that you can help please click on the link below.

http://www.connecting2give.com/2009/01/30/genevieve/

No comments:

Post a Comment