Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Extending my deadline

Hello all. Maybe due to the amount of webinars yesterday or the lack of time that I have had to tweet. I have not had the response to my giveway. I know that you may not understand what is being offered here, but it is to be part of a group of ten people to share advice to help each other to share ideas and to coach each other through from our strength. The value of such a group is priceless. Some people pay thousands of dollars for this type of coaching and encouragement. And it is ridiculously priced at $17 month, but I am offering 4 remaining spots for a free years membership to the those who respond with the best reason you want to be a part of this group and what you believe that you can bring to the group. That is So if you are interested in this kind of type of group please comment below. To see the links to follow please read the post below. Due to the stress of dealing with doctors for my mother I will be deciding on the winners on Friday. So please have all entries in by Thursday at midnight. Thank you and I can't wait to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment