Monday, November 8, 2010

Starting Fresh

Hello all,

As is apparent from my other writing manifestation is highly valued here. Well I know that I have been away for quite a while, but I have managed to manifest quite abit in the time that I have been gone.

While money is the subject of this site in particular, there are other forms of wealth as we have already covered, one such is the wealth of love. In the time I was gone, I got pregnant. (This was not supposed to be possible. The odds were more in my favor of getting hit by lighting and winning the lottery in the same day and I do not even play the lottery.) While this was a blessing, it did have a price. I was on bed rest for over 6 1/2 months. Also I had to have an emergency C-section and the baby was early. I was also in labor for a whole month. (No joke!)

I am not complaining though. I know have a beautiful baby boy and he adds so much to our family. The wealth of knowledge, love, and abundance that we did not even know could be in our lives has transformed even more how I see the Laws of Attraction and living the life that you so desire.

So while I have been gone for quite a while, I have so much more to share with you in the posts to come. I do hope that you will enjoy the time we spend together. And as an added bonus for the day enjoy this video on the power of setting intentions. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment