Monday, May 16, 2011

Follow through

Do you have trouble with your follow through? Do you wish that you were better at achieving what it is that it is that you want in life? Well I do. I have so much on my plate that often times I put off things. I feel that since I have worked so hard to get to this point in the day. I really deserve to rest. I am not happy with where I am at the end of the day. But is the end of they day and I deserve to take a break.

That is not how I really think, but that is how most everyone around me thinks. My mind has always gone to what can I do to make this better, but then I get discouraged because those around me don't think it can be done. And this is really the first time in my life I have let what others think stop me from proceeding on and doing what I want anyway.

So then I see this today. It is awesome video with Tony Robins, Frank Kern, and John Reese talking about what it took for them to get to the point that they new they could do or have more. We are not talking about over the top stuff here. Frank was just really happy when he made $2500 dollars in five days. That was his first real this can be done moment. It might be something else for you.

If you have trouble with follow through, if you are surrounded by naysayers like me, or if you just want to get out of where you are now. This is a must watch. Bookmark it, watch it over and over. Get to your point of follow through and see how much you can achieve.

Money Masters Tony Robbins, Frank Kern, and John Reese.

No comments:

Post a Comment