Sunday, May 20, 2012

Believing it can happen!

I know a lot of people get on the internet and think I would like to make money working from home. I know a lot of my readers are also believers in The Secret. So they start their search and look for ways to make money online and how to attract money and the life that they want. Sometimes we block ourselves by thinking the back of our minds that this just has to be a scam. So I want to share a few tips and tricks for making it possible to believe that these things are possible. There is a way to earn money online. Sometimes we need a little proof that it can happen though. This is my suggestion for those of you that want a small bit of proof that this can be done and that there is money to be had. While that are many ways to earn money online, most want the quick and easy. I will not say this is not possible, but in all my time online I have yet to see the quick and easy work. Most of this stuff takes effort on your part of some kind. One of the best things that you can do to learn how to earn money when you are still new or have not done it before is through writing. I can hear you now, but I am not a writer. That is fine, but much of the interaction done on the internet is still through the written word. Everything from the emails you get to the websites you visit. There is always copy. Yes video is making a lot of impact now days too, it still requires thinking about and writing down what you want to convey. So if writing is so easy on the internet then why is everyone not doing it. The first reason is that most people are looking to get paid by the hour or per sell or something like that. The places I am telling you to go are for complete newbies to writing online. These places give you a chance to learn what is needed to write online and they will pay you too. Now do not get excited by this, many times the pay is very low and the results are slow, but by being consistent and adding more content to the places that you write and working on your writing skills for the internet, you will start to see income. I am not talking about make you rich income, I am not even talking about earn a living income. When you are starting you should be excited to see even small amounts of income. I used to cheer when I would earn a penny for the view of my articles or stories. I know that sounds corny, but hey it was proof that the money was there. So where are these allusive sites that will pay you to earn money. Well they are all over. I will give you a few names to look up. That is right look up. I do not think that giving a link here is helpful to this. You have to want it enough to put in the effort so looking up these sites is going to be your first bit of effort into making your money come to you. Check out Bukisa, Triond, and Yahoo!Voice to start. Go on you know you want to and yes I am giving up the option to refer you, because I believe that strongly in the fact that you have to apply the effort and really prove you want it. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment