Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Your Why

I have not posted a video here for you guys in a while. I love video as it conveys messages in such a profound and inspired way. So before I tell you about the little viewing treat that I have stumbled across today. (I have seen it many times, but it just happened into my path today and was inspired to reach out. Whispering, "Share me!") I want to share something with you about having dreams, goals a business or journeying on the path of financial education. No matter which of these you choose someone is going to ask you why. As a matter of fact people are asked that questions several times a day. Many people that talk about their why list things like I am working to create something better for my kids. I want to buy a home. These all great whys, but watch what Simon Sinek has to say about why. Now think about the why that drives you to achieve and pursue this. Has it evolved? Should it? Take the time to develop your why. Take the time to make sure that you write it down, plaster it on your wall, let it be the driving force for you. I know I am working on mine right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment